Project manager, plant engineering (m/f)
- Independent management and responsibility for execution of plant engineering projects at home and abroad after conclusion of the contract
- Detailed planning, procurement, supervision of installation and commissioning on-site
- Approx. 20% - 30% of your work will require travel
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering, process technology, chemical engineering, environmental technology or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience in project management for plant engineering and extensive practical experience in water technology
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and English, additional languages are an advantage.